It is officially fall in the Pacific NW! As the daylight and weather start to change, be prepared to drive your Honda safely by following these helpful tips:
- Check Lights – make sure your headlights, brake lights, turn signals and emergency flashers are in correct alignment and working properly
- Check Tires and Brakes – with rainy weather and slippery roads, it’s important that your tires and brakes are in solid condition to handle these potentially dangerous driving conditions.
- Replace Wiper Blades – your Honda’s wiper blades should generally be changed about every 6 months. Do a visual inspection to check for cracked or peeling rubber and ragged edges. Changing the blades only takes a few minutes and will greatly improve your driving visibility in dark, rainy weather.
- Change Oil and Air Filter – keeping up on your Honda’s regular maintenance is especially important in fall and winter to keep your car running smoothly and avoid getting stuck outside in the cold.
- Check Heater & Defroster – if you find your Honda’s heater or defroster are not working fast enough or well enough, bring it in to The H Shop to have your system checked out before the cold weather sets in.